Artificial intelligence (AI) has the potential to transform our everyday experiences for the better – enabling customized, secure, humanlike voice engagements for today’s hyperconnected consumer.
Brands may have an AI vision, but navigating the explosion of new technologies available and meeting tight development timelines while retaining control of their customer relationships can make turning those visions into real experiences a challenge.
We are here to help. Cerence’s team of global experts in voice and AI offers a broad range of services developing and supporting the roll out of next-generation in-vehicle interaction – for Cerence solutions and beyond.
You have the brand vision. Let us make it a reality.
Cerence Product Support
A unique brand experience drives loyalty. We deliver custom Cerence solutions under your brand identity, helping you retain and grow intrinsic value without giving up control. This includes:
• Speech control as part of your unique HMI/GUI
• Unique voice for your brand and wake-up word
• Dialog customized to your brand needs and special brand functionality
• Custom dealer support and content creation
• Adapting to your product lines and updating change on demand
Our multidisciplinary teams share a profound understanding of human-centered design and the need for speed, and we have extensive experience deploying Cerence applications globally. We put the end-user experience at the forefront of what we do, offering:
• User journey and experience design
• Voice UI design and specification development
• Wake word definition and implementation
• Grammar design and localization
• Cloud dialog and business logic development
• Wide grammar and NLU model development
• Embedded dialogue and business logic development
• Text-to-speech prompt tuning
We know the best AI solutions do not stand alone. Our expert team offers end-to-end support, from custom development and integration to steering partner coordination to ensure Cerence products fit within – and maximize the potential of – your broader AI strategy. This includes:
• Platform integration
• Embedded and Cloud Arbitration
• Navigation context data production
• End-to-end testing of Cerence product integrations
• SSE Algorithm porting and tuning